SE7ENZERO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official SE7ENZERO forum site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions   FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm

FAQs:

Q: Who is SE7ENZERO?
A: SE7ENZERO is an average teenager who makes youtube videos to entertain audiences who likes games. His youtube channel is www.youtube.com/se7enzero

Q: What do I do on this Forum site?
A: You have discussions about various topics. Although this forum was intended for the genre of gaming you can also post off topic related threads in the "Off Topic" section. You can also ask for help or advice from other forums users on this site if you are having problems in games.

Q: How do I contact SE7ENZERO?
A: Go to the New Users section and go to the CONTACT US thread. There will be a link to SE7ENZERO's Official website which contains information on how to reach him.

Q: What is a Moderator?
A: A Moderator is a person who monitors the forums to keep the Boards clean and anti spammed. Each Moderator is assigned to keep track of different sections of the Forums.

Q: How do I become a Moderator?
A: Email SE7ENZERO at stealthy99@gmail.com to apply. There is no application needed to be filled out. But He will check your posting history and registration date to see if you are eligible to become one.

Q: What are the benefits of becoming a Moderator or Member?
A: The benefits of becoming a Moderator is that you get special permission to enter locked threads and edit them to what you feel needs to be changed if it is necessary. Members get the option to post on the forums and join the discussions.

Q: How do I report a user?
A: To report a user you must have a reason to report them such as harassment of any sort, spamming, plotting illegal/harmful activites, and anything that goes against the rules of the forum. Simply send an email to se7enzerorequests@gmail.com with the user's name and activity. Please also include your user name and your reason for reporting.
Back to top Go down
https://se7enzero.board-directory.net

FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1